This website is owned and operated by PureTan (a company registered in Northern Ireland under number NI678172 with its registered office at Suite 124, 21 Botanic Avenue, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1JJ.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will use it.
By email: email@example.com
What information we collect
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by placing orders or filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you:
• register to use our Site;
• place an online order on our Site or in person;
• sign up to receive our newsletter;
• enter a competition, promotion or survey; and
• participate in social media functions on our Site.
Information we collect from you
We may collect, store and use information about your visits to the Site and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access the Site. This includes the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, your browser type and settings, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location; and
• information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and website navigation and search terms used.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
What we do with your information
We use your information:
• to carry out any orders you place online on our Site or in person;
• to provide you with information that you request from us; and
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we use your information:
• to administer our Site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, mobile device or other item of hardware through which you access the Site;
• as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Where you have given us consent, we shall provide you with information about any new products, services, events, promotions, special offers and other information which we think will be of interest to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can update your details or change your privacy preferences at any time by contacting us as given in “Contacting us” above.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We may share your personal information with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to enable us to carry out any contract we enter into with you.
Security of your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep your information
Access to your information and updating your information
You have the right to access information which we hold about you. If you so request, we shall provide you with a copy of your personal information which we are processing. For any further copies which you may request, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
You also have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format so that it can be transferred to another data controller.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Your other rights
You also have the following rights under data protection laws to request that we rectify your personal information which is inaccurate or incomplete.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
• request the erasure of your personal information erasure
Exercising your rights
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/) about our data processing activities (helpline on 0303 123 1113).